Harkanoid - An Arkanoid Clone Made Difficult! Your goal is to survive the suffering of each level. Game was designed to be challenging for the player. It tests your patience and skill. Who thought Arkanoid alike games can be so difficult.
Release Date: 2017/02/26 From Release Date there will be a competition! Whoever gets first place will get to create a whole new level in the game!
1. Global Leaderboard
2. Retro-Style Mixed With Latest Trend - Vaporwave
3. Arkanoid-Alike Ball Physics
4. Unfair Score System :)
5. Items (Currently only one. Future updates will have more!)
6. Hardcore feel of the game
1. Redesigned Levels (6 levels in total)
2. Keyboard/Mouse Control support. You pick the controller before the game starts.
3. Now multiple hit bricks have different sprites. So whenever it is damaged, you will be able to distinguish the damaged brick.
4. Quit button implemented. (ESC)
5. Every time you win a level, victory screen pops out with a sound effect
6. Two New Items: New Ball; Longer paddle;
7. Every level your paddle gets smaller so it becomes difficult in the last levels.
8. Two New themes that are selected randomly when the game starts + every time level changes, theme is randomly selected too.
1. Implemented minimum and maximum speed of ball
2. Every time ball hits the paddle, ball speed increases
3. Scaled Bricks
4. Improved Sprite assets
5. Max live count has been changed from 9 to 5
6. Now you can instantly restart the game when you lose with <SPACE>
7. Improved leaderboard screen formation.
8. Cursor now is hidden and appears only when you need to click the Input Field.
1. Ball speed fluctuation fixed.
2. Fixed Aspect Ratio Issues. Now 16:9;16:10 is supported, but 4:3 is not.
3. 2nd Ball doesn't spawn anymore and if it does, it wouldn't subtract your lives if there are two balls existing.
4. Death Particles now spawn on paddle position rather than in bottom left.
5. Previously particles weren't destroying itself, but now they do, so less lag.
6. Fixed quiet sounds. (They were all in 3D, but now I have to balance their sound with theme song)
1. When level starts player needs to press the mouse button several times to start the game. (Couldn't reiterate this problem on my side)
2. Ball acts weirdly when it is constantly colliding with the bottom of the paddle
* Mouse, Arrow Keys or AD to move the paddle
* Space to control menu
* 'L' To visit leaderboard